Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Two Silly Willies on a Wednesday

Christian was playing in the living room this morning and the lighting was amazing. Can you believe I don't even have to ask him to say "CHEESE"?I snapped these pics of us singing and playing in the kitchen. Christian thinks mommy is pretty funny!!

We loaded up the stroller this afternoon and walked over to my lovely mother's house. The three of us went on a walk around McNary. It was overcast and the temperature was just right. It was a great day!


1 comment:

morevores said...

I wander over to your blog once in awile and I couldn't help myself...I just had to say how beautiful you guys are. I love these pictures and am sooo glad you are so much in love with your little man. You are so blessed and I am inspired by your story of trial and triumph with Christian. His beautiful smile never fails to make me smile whenever I scan your blog. Thank you for sharing and letting me be a tiny part of it.

Kathy