Monday, October 20, 2008

Oh FALL, How I love thee........

Christian, Cleo, and I made it back into town this afternoon around 4 p.m. It was right before a little rainstorm and the lighting was just how I like it. I love these Fall days when the colors are so vibrant. I pulled into my driveway and was very pleased to see all my Fall flowers in full bloom and my trees had changed colors. It was a very nice homecoming surprise! Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. It is such a cozy season, don't you think?





Dear FALL,
Thank you for all that you do. You make me so happy by just being you. Your colors and crisp air, brighten my day. I look forward to you, what more can I say? You bring me pumpkins and witches and ghouls. You make the leaves look like bright, shiny jewels. When you arrive here life seems to be better. I break out my boots and throw on a sweater. I buy pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin pie blizzards. We cook turkey and stuffing (but throw out the gizzards!)
I love you , dear Fall, for so many reasons. I think your the very BEST one of the seasons!

Yes, I wrote this cheesy poem with my own words....and do turkey's have gizzards?? I know chickens do. Hey I needed a word to rhyme with blizzards!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky you! that is a beautiful view to see every day! great pictures!

Lisa said...

love you collages...and the poem is very creative :)

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say, I love your poem! I love you and Christian both and he is adorable!! I love the pictures of him in his hospital gown. He looks like such a little man!

Keep your head up. You can't rush these kids of ours. Everything in it's own time! I love you both and think of you all the time!