Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Story of Love at Olive Garden.........

Today, Christian and I went to Tri-Cities with Tami and she treated us to a delicious lunch at Olive Garden. This was Christian's first visit to an Olive Garden. He was pretty happy to sit in the high chair and be "head of the table."




Our waitress was Cassandra and she fell instantly in LOVE with Christian. I mean she was seriously giddy over his charming sweet smile and big baby blues. Every time she came by the table she would flirt with him and he loved it! She said that she told her manager that she had a "new boyfriend" and that she did not know his name but she did know that he would be 1 on Halloween. I told her his name was Christian. I think he made her day. I heard her tell the people sitting behind us that Christian was her boyfriend. It was really cute. Here are some pics of Christian with his new girlfriend Cassandra.


I had a talk with Christian about not giving all of mama's love to other pretty ladies. He sat with me and gave me some of his lovin' (probably because I bribed him with a bottle). I like to think that I'm his #1 Lady!

Before we left the waitress made us promise her that we request her table next time we come in so that she can see Christian again. She was really sweet. I know Christian thought so too! PLUS she gave us 4 chocolate mints instead of the normal 2.......the perks of having an adorable kid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm just to let you know Christian is my boyfriend. :) Love, Misty