Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Great Pumpkins

Jason and I carved our pumpkins on Sunday morning. Jason drew the face on his in about 5 seconds and I couldn't help but laugh. It was so funny. He insisted that when he carved it he would clean it up and it would turn out just right. I seriously had my doubts but he was just so darn adorable that I bit my lip. He said he wanted it to look just like Christian with his two bottom teeth, one and half top teeth, and two dimples. I told him that he would need a mushroom nose like his daddy. He carved away and it turned out really great! I got the idea for my pumpkin face from a picture I had seen. Jason said his pumpkin looks like Christian and mine looks like me. :) We had a great time.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

lol- yes, the after definitely looks better!

in the light, that white pumpkin looks like michael myers!!! SPOOKY