Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Brrrr....

This is what our mornings look like while our heater is not working.

Daddy will be home to fix it tomorrow. :)
Our heater has not been working since we returned from Portland. Luckily, Christian's room is always hot at nights because of his warm mist machine. During the day it is just right. I light a candle and get the humidifier going and we are just fine. The bad part is when we first wake up in the morning and IT IS COLD!! So we have been bundling up like a couple of Eskimos and doing some EXTRA snuggling. We make sure we have slippers or socks on at all times because we have laminate flooring. Good thing we are a hot blooded family! We do have a little space heater that I am able to bust out if it gets too unbearable. :)

Here are a few cute pics I snapped of Mr. Christian yesterday and today:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he has come such a long way since I first met him. I don't think that he would be doing this well if he didn't have such awesome parents. You have really done a wonderful job with Christian and I pray for continued growth and health!!!

Kay (a.k.a. "Bob")