Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful

With Thanksgiving just around the corner I can't help but stop and think about all the things I am thankful for.

I am thankful to be blessed with a son who brings so much joy and light to our lives and who is such and inspiration to us and so many others. I am thankful for his smile and sweet personality. I am thankful he is crawling and learning new things everyday. I am thankful for the time I get to spend with him everyday being his mommy and snuggling him. I am thankful that he is energetic and strong and curious and kind and funny and smart and oh so adorable.
I am thankful for silly times with giggles and smiles that make even the worst days turn bright. I can't help but think of God's love when I look into the eyes of my son. It is ever-present. I am so thankful for that. Thank you God!

I am thankful for my loving husband. He works so hard to provide for us. He is great at being a daddy. I am thankful for his hugs. I am thankful for his strength. I am so thankful for his love.

I am also thankful for my family and friends. All of us have our own triumphs and struggles that we are dealing with. Thank goodness we have each other to lean on. I am thankful for those shared cups of coffee, those games of monopoly or racko or triominos, the phone conversations and emails, the late night shared dinners, the smiles and the hugs, the prayers. I am thankful for YOU!

What are YOU thankful for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for friends like you. In life it is rare to find a caring, sensitive, generous, unique friend such as yourself. You are an inspiration as a friend and as a mom. Your company is like a warm cup of hot chocolate in the winter and iced tea in the summer. I cherish you friend and wish nothing but the best for you. Love,Misty