Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving 2008!!!


We celebrated Thanksgiving at my mom's house today with all my brothers. It was a great day filled with yummy food. It is tradition to eat pie for breakfast in this family so we start and end the day with pie! Yaaaay! Casey and Esmeralda showed up with about 4 trays of the best appetizers I have ever had. I mean, they looked and tasted like they were made by a professional chef. It has officially been decided that they are to make appetizers for all future family gatherings. :) Of course dinner was fabulous as always. There was soooo much food that we will be eating it for at least a week. That is not a complaint by the way.


After dinner there we played our family BINGO game for prizes. This year they were all edible prizes...sort of the theme for the day, huh? It was great fun. All 3 of my brothers won twice. Hmmmm maybe we should have checked their cards????


We played several games and everyone seemed to have a great time.

Then Christian ate his turkey.
And I snuggled with this handsome guy.

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, I missed the Bingo game. But I did make deviled eggs. : )

Cherrie

Lisa said...

Holy cow, girl. Christian looks more and more like you every single day! It looks like you guys had a fantastic time filled with food, family, friends, and FUN. Thanks again for the pie. My entire family oooooed and ahhhhhed :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Christian's face is changing. Your first picture of him on Thanksgiving, he is starting to get the toddlar look. Can't believe he is entering that part of his life already. I can't keep up with time.
shela