Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Christian is 8 months old!

I can't believe my little guy is 8 months old. This morning he weighed in at 12 pounds 5 ounces and last Wednesday he was 23 inches long. He has come such a long way from the 1 pound 12 ounce, 13 inch baby that I gave birth to just 8 months ago.

Christian is living proof that our God is a God of MIRACLES!

Thank you Lord for blessing us with such a magnificent child. He brings joy to so many people, some who we will never even meet face to face. Our hearts are spilling over with love and happiness. We see you, Lord, in every smile, feel you in every breath, and praise you, Lord, everyday of our lives. Thank you for giving us strength to make it through the difficult times. Thank you for choosing us to be Christian's parents. Thank you for being such a loving and graceful God....a God of miracles. Amen.

Here are some pictures of Christian just a few days old:




Here are some pictures of our sweet boy now:















2 comments:

Lisa said...

oh girl, this post made me cry! you guys are SO blessed- and christian is lucky to have such dedicated and loving parents too. great song for this post!!!

Anonymous said...

That prayer is so amazing! What a blessing you have been in my life. It's so wonderful to see God working in our lives. These are some really cute pictures! I think the 1st one of how he looks now is probably my favorite picture that I have seen of him. He just looks so peaceful and happy! Love you guys!

Melissa