Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cousin Lovin'

I was so happy to get to have Mason and Sabrina over for a visit yesterday morning. These are Jason's little cousins (Shela's kids) and that makes them Christian's second cousins. I just love these kids. I lived with them for 5 months so I miss them even more than I used to when I don't see them. Children under 12 were not allowed in the NICU unless they were siblings, so they grew to know and love Christian through pictures and our stories. They were so anxious to get to meet him in person. These kids adore Christian and he loves them right back. It really is sweet to watch them interact with one another. Sabrina is a little "mother hen" and she calls Christian "Honey" in a high pitched tone. Mason brought his bear for Christian to play with. Is there anything more precious?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE LAST PIC W/SABRINA HE'S SOO SERIOUS. LOL!