Sunday, June 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged...I think.

This is a funny little blog "tag" game....I was tagged and now you are it!



Self Portrait: Can you say cheesy???





What are your kids doing right now? Christian is napping on the floor after tummy time wore him out. Yes, he sometimes sleeps with his eyes open. :)




Your kitchen sink:
Your favorite room: My favorite room would have to be my bedroom. I love my bedroom set and I think it has a really "romantic" feel to it.

Your favorite pair of shoes: I LOVE my black flip flops. I wear them all the time and they are so comfy! As you can see my footprints are permanently embedded in them.

Your refridgerator door:

What's inside your fridge?




Your laundry room:



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Okay, so I LOVE your bedroom! AND I LOVE the colors you painted your kitchen! You go, girl. Funny that we both have huge things of iced tea in our fridges! lol