Friday, May 1, 2009

Backyard Boy


Christian played in the backyard last weekend when his Chubby Papa was here for a visit. Please notice that he is wearing his {cool} boots. These are {were} the only shoes that we had that fit him. We went shoe shopping the next day and got him some proper sneakers. :) He did look pretty adorable in those boots with that baseball outfit.


Here he is trying to get the attention of the neighbor's dog.


There are so many things I love about this picture. I love that they are hand in hand. I love that there is a big shadow and a little shadow. I love that Christian is in mid-step. I love the sun shining down on them. I love these two with all my heart.




Christian just adores his puppy. He is always chasing her, loving on her, and sharing food with her. I was really happy with this {action} shot.

He is so full of wonder. Everything is a new adventure. I am so blessed to be able to experience all of these "firsts."

Oh, Christian, you truly are mama's sunshine. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wondeful photos, so enjoy sharing them. My how Christian has grown. Love to all, Tamie J.