Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We've Gone Green!

I have been wanting to paint the interior of my house for some time now. Jason had a camping trip planned for Memorial weekend so that is the weekend I picked to transform my house.
Here are the before pics taken at night so they are pretty dark:


And with a TON of help from this FABULOUS friend Tami.............



....... a bit of my own elbow grease...........


....and lots of help from this little painter....


My house is green and I love it!!!!

I am so pleased with how this turned out. It is like a whole new house. It seems so much bigger and fresher. Next paint job is on the kitchen (in a week or two!)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

wow! it looks so fresh and clean (not that it didn't before, of course) but i like the new calming colors....nice work girl!