Thursday, September 18, 2008

My son, so sweet.







Lately I have been feeling a little frazzled by the fact that certain parts of my home are a complete disaster. Jason and I have been doing some upgrades in our home. It started with my painting escapade. I removed a lot of the "clutter" out of my living room and basically took everything off my walls in order to paint. All of these items were placed in the guest bedroom, along with Mr. Christian's baby swing. When the new paint went up I decided that I did not want a lot of those items back in the living room. So, they are still in the guest bedroom. Last weekend Jason and I started laying the new flooring downstairs. We had to clear out another room and find places for even more items. My downstairs is a mess, my guest bedroom is full of items that don't belong, I still have painting to do. The list can go on, and on. All I wanna do is play with this sweet little boy of mine, and that is exactly what I do most of my days. I manage to get the necessities done but I just can't seem to take myself away from this sweet little boy for very long at all. I know that these days are passing so quickly, too quickly. And he will only be little for such a brief amount of time. So for now, I choose him. The toilet can get cleaned tomorrow. :)



1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love the picture of Christian sitting facing the window- the light is amazing!