Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lee Family Christmas 2010

Okay so I am extremely behind on posting on this blog.  I did want to put a few Christmas pictures on here.  Christmas 2010 was wonderful!  We spent the early morning with just the four of us.  Sophie slept while Christian really experienced the magic of Christmas morning.  Then we had Jason's family over for breakfast and spent the afternoon at my mom's house.  The whole day I was feeling so overwhelmed with the love I have for my entire family and how truly blessed we are.

8 comments:

worldamazingfacts said...

hehehehehe all are nice pic...

hapi said...

Hi Crystal, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

wedding photography Melbourne said...

Thanks for posting some fun pictures. I copied them on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Crystal, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

Romanian Princess said...

Hi, I'm Nicole Mariana from Romanian Princess. I just came across your blog, and I love it! I'm your newest follower! Please follow me back at:
www.romanianprincess.com

XoXo Nicole Mariana

Anonymous said...

Tüm Lenovo notebook ve masaüstü bilgisayarlarının driverlarını bulabileceginiz en guncel adresiniz.

Aimie said...

Hi Crystal, I am Aimie. I just came across your blog and you have a precious family and it seems we both have Sophie's! I will be following you and hope you can stop by my blog as well:)

Aimie@ Blooming Sophia
http//:bloomjewels.blogspot.com

jiulin said...

. But to genuinely get all the rewards out of the MBT shoe,
Mbt Shoes

a single need to know how to appropriately stroll in them.