Friday, January 15, 2010

Boots & Books

The other night Christian insisted that his daddy put his boots on him. Once the boots were on, he was so excited that he ran around the house for about 20 minutes, up and down the hall, all the while checking to make sure we were watching him.



As I watched my little boy, with perma-dimples, running so happily, my heart was filled with an overwhelming joy. God's love is right here, surrounding me every single day. How amazing is that?
It doesn't matter if my house is a mess, or if I've gained 10 pounds, or if Jason is not back to work yet. All is well because God is with us and this is all part of His plan for our lives.


THIS is our story and we are blessed to have it punctuated with perma-dimples. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOO very sweet Crystal! I just love reading your blog... it always brightens my day!

Love,

Melissa