Sunday, October 18, 2009

Playin' at the Patch


This afternoon we went to the pumpkin patch and had a lovely time. The weather was beautiful and the brilliant orange pumpkins popped out against a cloudy grey sky backdrop. There is something about pumpkins that I find so beautiful. I think it might be because there are no two pumpkins that are exactly the same and each one is beautiful in it's own unique way~ just like us. Plus, pumpkins just make me happy.
Christian had fun exploring the patch and looking at all the different shapes and sizes of pumpkins. He really enjoyed watching all of the other people {hunting} for their special pumpkins.











This picture shows Christian with his little white pumpkin. His daddy walked the entire patch to find it for him. I think we will carve "BOO!" in it.

This is my adorable mom with her {perfect} find. As soon as she saw it she knew it was the one!




























Christian and Mommy


The above photo was my favorite of the day. LOVE it!












I asked Christian to sit on this one. Is he mocking me? It looks like it!








He really wanted to pick this one up!











Jason after he found Christian's pumpkin



Our little pumpkin pooped out after playin' at the patch.


Happy Pumpkin Hunting !!!!

3 comments:

shela said...

What a great day! I can't believe how big Christian is getting...he is looking more and more like a little boy and less baby. What a big boy!

love ya!

Misty said...

man, all of these pictures are awesome and could be in magazines, that kid doesn't take a bad picture :) looks like you guys had fun,can't wait for his bday party

Lindsay said...

Hey Crystal! Love all of the Pumpkin Patch photos! :) That Christian of yours is such a cutie!

Hope you don't mind me checking in here ... looking forward to our next study time :)