Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Four years ago today, I walked down the aisle towards the love of my life (and the most handsome man I have ever laid eyes on!) I was 25 and he was 2 months shy of 21. Some people might say that I "robbed the cradle" but truth be told, it was Jason that stole my heart.


We met at the gym. He was the good looking personal trainer that everyone stared at (especially when he did pull-ups) and I was the girl who loved kick boxing and was always dripping in sweat. He asked me out, I said yes, and 6 months later we were engaged.

We had no idea what the future would hold for us. We only knew that we would face whatever may come our way with each other and faith in God.


I can't imagine spending my life with anyone but Jason. I couldn't have asked for a better father for Christian. He loves me exactly the way I am, right this very moment, with all my imperfections.



Happy Anniversary, my love. Thank you for being my BEST EVERYTHING.

I LOVE you!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

ahhh...tears. this is so cool!

Lisa said...

ps- happy anniversary ;)

Anonymous said...

What can I say that hasn't already been said, how can I put in to words the poetry these last four years have given us. So here I go... They say that time flies when you are having fun, this is no lie four years have gone in a blink of an eye but I could not have imagined them with anyone else. We have shared so much and have come so far, but I can't wait to see what the future holds for us down the road.
Sweet beautiful, I love you so much, my rock, my strength, my love. My promise is still as strong today as it was four years ago. I will never leave you or forsake you, but will be by your side forever... love

morevores said...

Crystal, this is such a great Anniversary gift for you and your husband. Happy Anniversary. My husband and I walked down the Isle exactly 4 years ago on March 19th as well. I kind of felt kindred to you when I read your blog this morning. It was a very blessed day for two souls to join. I had to chuckle at your comment that you may have robbed the cradle. I did so as well. You made me smile today. I hope your time between now and next March 19th is blessed with the fullness of God's Glory!!!!!